She's still my baby, I don't care how old she gets!
Where did the time go? I just can't believe it. I'm very glad I had the chance to return the favor and attend your second daughter's birth as you did for me. Happy Birthday, Noelle!
Thank goodness you were there. I might have killed someone if you weren't! ;)
Happy Birthday Noelle!! (or Michelle, as Luke used to call you!) :)Wish I could go see Cats with you.
granddaddy says its his baby girl too happy birthday noellegranddaddy
If u look closely u can see she is pozing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Where did the time go? I just can't believe it.
I'm very glad I had the chance to return the favor and attend your second daughter's birth as you did for me.
Happy Birthday, Noelle!
Thank goodness you were there. I might have killed someone if you weren't! ;)
Happy Birthday Noelle!! (or Michelle, as Luke used to call you!) :)
Wish I could go see Cats with you.
granddaddy says its his baby girl too happy birthday noelle
granddaddy
If u look closely u can see she is pozing!
Post a Comment