That's how much summer we have left. The girls start back to school on August 7th. Don't you think that is a little early? I remember starting around August 16th and getting out around May 19th. What ever happened to that school year?
Also, why must we have "early" and "late" schools? Early schools start around 7:20am and late schools after 8:00am. Thank goodness we are a "late" school. Carlyn starts at 8:15am and Noelle at 8:30am. What ever happened to 8:00-3:00? We all went to school that way and did fine I might add. Why do we have to change things that work? I don't get it.
So I drop Carlyn off at 8:15 and yell "See you at 3:35." I drop Noelle off at 8:30 and yell "See you at 3:15." It just doesn't sound right to me.
Does this mean I am getting old and set in my ways?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment