Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What's going on?

It has been a long, long time since I posted anything here. I have been a little busy I guess. I have been working some flu clinics which I really enjoy and I hate that they are ending soon. I have been to Olive Branch, Southaven, Starkville, Oxford, and will be going to Germantown and Memphis next week. I am really going to have to find something part time in nursing. I just don't want any old job though. I don't really want to work for Maxim next year though. They do not pay well enough. There are plenty of other nurse staffing agencies out there. I just have to find a good one.

Molly had her surgery last week and is recovering well. She was spayed and declawed.




The girls are really busy with school and both have projects coming up soon. They both have Reading Fair and Carlyn has to make a biome. I am tired of school projects. We just got finished with a bug collection. Noelle has 2 more soccer games and she is done for the year. Carlyn finished in mid October.








Dean has been busy at work as well. He is going to Nashville the weekend before Thanksgiving to go to a Titans game with his old college roommate, Tim. They are staying with Courtland Finnigan (starting free safety for the Titans). Tim used to coach him in high school so he asked Tim to come stay with him and bring a friend to go to the game. Needless to say, I am green with envy!

The girls and I joined Cindy and Cass and Granny and Grandaddy in Starkville for the Kentucky game. It was fun despite the final score.


I have not done any Christmas shopping yet. I probably will wait to the last minute again. We are going to make a trip to Nashville in December to see the Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel. There is an outlet mall less than a mile from our hotel.

I wish I could say things will slow down soon but you know how the holiday season is!

No comments: