Merry Christmas everyone. I hope Santa was good to you all.
As you have probably guessed Santa brought the girls a Wii. We are now going on 12 hours straight of playing the wii. My Mom and Dad and Dean's Mom even got in on the action and kicked our butts in bowling. I am not even sure why Santa went to all the trouble to bring the other gifts. I know they are feeling like Woody from Toy Story. Just sitting in the floor with no one to play with.
We had a wonderful time with Dean's family and my Mom and Dad and will be getting together with Cindy and Cass on Friday. I can't wait until they get here. Maybe it is because we are all going to Memphis on Saturday to watch our Dawgs play. Go Dawgs! We will be childless for a day and a half. What about that isn't good? Merry Christmas to us!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas break and joyous New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment