My favorite text of the night came from Cindy's friend Lara in Chicago: "Go Mississippi State in the Liberty Bowl!"
Monday, December 31, 2007
Some pictures from the Liberty Bowl
These are some pictures Dean, Cindy and I took at the Liberty Bowl. There are some really good ones of Cass and Cindy, notably Cass in my poncho, but I didn't know if they wanted me putting pictures of them on my blog so I will save them for a later date if they agree.
My favorite text of the night came from Cindy's friend Lara in Chicago: "Go Mississippi State in the Liberty Bowl!"



My favorite text of the night came from Cindy's friend Lara in Chicago: "Go Mississippi State in the Liberty Bowl!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post away! We don't mind our pictures being seen. You have to share the one of the Jedi master!
Post a Comment